Friday, November 30, 2012

Easy Peasy Protein Cookies

Alright, y'all. This little recipe has been a staple this week. I mean, 3x/day kinda staple. I'm officially addicted!





INGREDIENTS
1sc vanilla protein powder (I use MRM natural vanilla)
2T nut butter (I use Maranatha raw, creamy almond butter)
1T water
2 packets Sweetener (optional -- I use Truvia)
1 dash coarse salt (optional)

DIRECTIONS
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl


2. Plop on wax paper and shape the mass of awesomeness into a cookie (totally professional cooking descriptions...)



3. Nuke for 45s
4. Eat





VARIATIONS
** this recipe works well with just 1T of nut butter
** sometimes I just nuke it in the mixing bowl
** sometimes I don't nuke it all and just eat it as is

You're welcome.

- xo, Genie

1 comment:

  1. I just made this, thank you!! I am in prep and this is satisfying a sweet craving. YUMM!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Loading...